After years of building and preserving your wealth, it is important to establish a coordinated estate plan to preserve what you worked so hard accumulate. Determining the specifies of how and through what means your assets will be distributed is critical for the sake of your loved ones.
An estate planning discussion with Oakwood Capital Advisors can help you:
- Identify the true value of your estate
- Plan your legacy and the distribution of your assets to your family, loved ones or charities
- Identify estate planning strategies that help you meet your goals
- Living trust, health care directives, power of attorney, funeral trust, beneficiary designations, etc.
- Communicate with your other professionals (attorney, CPA, etc.) to ensure your plans are coordinated between your financial professionals
- Provide liquidity to cover debts, taxes and expenses and reduce taxes where possible